... went to church
... ate a panini
... went grocery shopping
... did homework at home
... woke up early
... pulled a half-allnighter to finish a paper
... went to the social science library with the fuschia desks
... went to the radcliff camera library with the old fashioned reading desks
... read research on the definition of economic development
... went to a tutorial on the definition of economic development
... agreed to work an essay ahead of schedule so I can be done sooner (yes, I'm crazy)
... read two of Tolkien's short stories
... read more research on the definition of human capital
... got caught in a freezing cold downpour
... had coffee with a friend (and by coffee I mean orange juice because it was cheaper)
...went on facebook a lot
... realized I'm graduating in May
... drank tea multiple times
... discovered a Nutella addiction
... ate ham sandwhiches 5 days in a row
... saw a debate at the Oxford Union on whether or not Britain should ban women wearing the Burqa.
... learned that I can survive in the cold
... walked about six miles a day with my laptop in my backpack
This is my life at the moment. I love it. :)
six miles a day... man oh man i should move to oxford!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIn case you decide to come down this way, there is a coffee shop by us that does nutella hot chocolate. Just thought you should know :-)
ReplyDelete