Monday, September 20, 2010

Shelob's Lair

This blog is short and to the point.

I hate spiders.

There are TOO many spiders here.

One has made its camp right outside my window and another one outside the window downstairs.

They're like zombies, taunting me, daring me to go outside and walk through their vicious web.

I understand where Tolkien got the inspiration for Shelob from.

If there's anything I have disliked about this semester so far, it is only the sheer amount of spiders.

I hate spiders.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you and me both... funny story... the other night mandy was coming in from our back yard and somehow a spider jumped inbetween her umm... well down her shirt anyways... lol she freaked out (understandably) and it went flying toward the door.. i smashed it with an old coke bottle... see i wasn't lying when i said EVERY day there are things to remind us of you :)

    ReplyDelete